24 HOURS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH: The Timeless Method to Have More Time and Achieve All You Must in Time
The last thing to push to the end of the day is how to make the best use of the day, right? I know how it feels to think and conclude the day is not sufficient for just all that is there to do. It feels like moving to another planet, perhaps Venus, where a day takes longer hours to be complete. Or it feels like suddenly having a wish-granting godmother, the Charlie of Raving Fans, who could make 24 hours become 48 hours. I wanted, like you probably do or have done, so much to make 24 hours increase by one minute at least. Wait, half the day is gone by 12 pm?! But the truth is never will there be 36 hours in a day on this planet! We’ve got only 24 hours, and it is more than enough to spend to live a fulfilled life each day.
But I know that thing, You’ve not been able to accomplish what you want to in each day. In fact, time flies and leaves you looking it with sombreness in the sky. The tasks at hand are carried over again and again, and it is so tiring. At the end of the day, being tired, just any food goes and just any sleep comes. So stressed are you with it all that you just want to slide under the cover--if that is remembered at all, and forget today for another. Many important messages not opened, and important friends or relatives not in touch. They have to understand. After all, To be a man is not easy. I must bless you with a truth. Simple but blunt. However much you hope (bank on chance) the situation will change, it will never change. It will continue exactly that way until days and years go by--unless you change. Check the last few days, weeks, months or years, too. Different? The same. There are only twenty-four hours in a day. It won’t change. It is you who has to change the use.
But we have to be fair. Is there really any possibility of changing your use to make more time come for yourself? Well, let's find answers. Say the daily target you always miss is supposed to bring you five times the income you earn at the moment, at N200,000. But the reason you haven't met this target of N1,000,000 is because, in your judgement, 24 hours are not enough for you to meet your targets. The thing to ask is: are there people who earn the same using that 24 hours? Certainly! There are people who achieve your kind of goals in the same insufficient 24 hours you have claimed. Some people use the same time and are still able to spend reasonable hours with family or to rest. Some spend the same 24 hours, meet your kind of targets and never feel stressed. Thus, 24 hours isn't the matter. The matter is in you, your use of 24 golden hours.
From the above, it is possible to find people who make a hundred times the success you think is out of reach within the day. This means if the 24 hours you have now is given to another man, he will use it as though he collected 2400 hours from you. Within the same day!
Why is 24 hours sufficient? Because it is a gift of God, it is grace. God’s grace is always sufficient. Think about this: no man buys time; people only sell their time off by their decisions. But we receive it from birth alike, either rich or poor. Just as our mind, or our life. Time and chance happens to us all. They are God’s grace to all men. Thus, sufficient.
God created 24 hours, and God saw it that it was good. God created all creation, including time, for man’s proper use. When time feels insufficient for you, there is an abuse of it. A man who wants the harvest of apples does not plant oranges. Nor does a man go to the sea to hunt wolves. Those are ab-uses, and result in frustration, waste as well as disappointment. So, let’s see a few principles for the use of time properly.
- Sow time in your acts. You can either consume all seeds of the fig or plant some to have more seeds tomorrow. But what does the wise farmer do? Sow your time within your acts. Let at least 1/3 of things you do today make it possible for you to take off 1/3 of time in two to three years. If there is no such thing you are doing already, then begin to do them. Some things you are doing now are not worth doing at all if in three years, you can’t take 1/3 time off the time you’re putting in them and maintain or even improve the results following. So, stop some of them to being such tree-planting activities.
- If the current job/profession does not allow a development of skills and wisdom to shorten work hours while increasing productivity, do not take it up.
- If the current business does not have a system that can be grounded so that in three years, you don’t have to be working in the business to make money, then don’t do it.
- If the assignment will not add a skill that you can use recurrently, don’t take it. What is the use of a skill you learn so much today only to make obsolete tomorrow? It is wasted time, and learning skills are always laborious than practicing them when learnt. The time of harvest, you’re not present to use it. So, don’t even plant such.
- Let your nay be nay. If you must say no, say no. You can help in better ways than take an unproductive labour on yourself which causes a slowdown in delivery as well. Better reappoint another to do it than disappoint while doing it.
- Create leverages of time. While you are working and ensuring that 1/3 of that is into creating systems or new skills, let another 1/3 be a proper investment of time in relationships and people. The more links to people you build, especially of your teammates, organisation, employees, co-workers, the greater leverage you have over time. When you work for one hour, you can transfer this work into those links to make more hours without taking up your time. You can gain twelve hours of additional work from one hour by having twelve reliable links around the world.
- Learn to transfer work to those who should do it. Don’t let opportunities slide. But guide and share opportunities into your circle or links. Do what you are best at and let others do what they are best at. Never out of too much desire for money take another’s task. You can claim a fair gain if you are bent on earning a commission--your links will gladly offer since you have brought them a good deal, too. Better that than hurt your spirit.
- Build your team or employees up to be as proficient in life skills as you. That is a duplication of self. The day you are not around, they are competent in your place and nothing will hurt. They will also gladly fill in if you have been a great leader. It is honour to them to stand in for you, and peace for you to leverage through them.
* Learn the shorter, better, faster, easier ways always. The best things are simple, dynamic and evolving.
- Create 1/3 of the day for your sleep. In fact, the good test of a wise use of time is to divide the day thus: 1/3 sleep+exercise+meditation+prayer; 1/3 work+tasks+assignments+commuting; 1/3 family+relationships+leadership+self development. Check to see that you spend 8 hours on all you call work, or if not at the moment, all you are doing is sowing seeds to make that possible in the harvest time of two to three years time. You are better skilled to do things faster, with more dedication and precision and still surpass all levels of expected productivity when you do this. Respect the time of sleep and meditation. Never rob yourself of it. Your body renews in sleep. Your mind takes the period to solve more problems because it works with better clarity and without interruption.
- When tasks are becoming too much than can be handled in a day, split them over days or weeks. Have a planner that you use to track the activities and your success with them. There’s always a fullness of time. Respect it, and don’t try to do more than a day can accommodate. Meanwhile, learn to surpass the limit of each day. This is easily done as your skills become more sharpened.
There is abundance of time. God creates abundance. This last thing you can do to help yourself because all efforts in terms of methods will prove difficult if the mind does not agree with the sufficiency of time for each day, and the end might become worse than the beginning.
In the morning after waking and in the evening before sleep, say a prayer in this manner:
Thank God for the gift of day and night. Thank God for the abundance that I can use to perform my tasks. Today, I complete my duties and fulfil my tasks. I pay my obligations to family, friends and work, therefore abundance and peace flow back to me by the blessings of God. God is good to me at all times. Thus I become better everyday. Bless God for today.
Don't think it absurd. Remember that you were programmed to think that 24 hours is not enough by what other people said to you in the past. It is a prayer, and say it with the solemnity, peace and love put into a prayer. And it shall be yours in no time, abundance and peace.
This programme, OVERFLOW OF ENGRAFT, is brought to you free by the author of ENGRAFT. Trust you got value for yourself. Kindly share this with your relatives, friends and acquaintances all around. It takes about a minute to do, and you are sowing that time in them. Be blessed.
ENGRAFT is the Century’s book on success and happiness. Definite principles are contained in ENGRAFT, and the best methods to carry success out in all areas of life are contained there. The only sin of the law is ignorance for all men who desire life. You can become knowing of these laws of success with ENGRAFT in your library.
Get ENGRAFT here: https://bit.ly/engraft-love.
The Author of ENGRAFT offers a free training programme to businesses or personal groups of people who are up to twelve on a choice topic about success in business or at home in November. Reach with a request for your group via: